If the heart and soul of your plant is your team, the secret sauce is your control system and the ability to measure and respond to changing plant process conditions. Ensuring your control and instrumentation system works seamlessly and efficiently, every day, is a proven winner.
During the design of your project, critical outcomes include defining process accuracy, limits, and response criteria to various plant operating conditions. Reliable, accurate field measurement is critical to control and process flexibility. Success contributes directly to your bottom line, and must be repeatable, measurable, and continuously improved.
JDI’s instrumentation engineering services include a robust suite of services based on an experienced approach to steady state operations:
- Instrumentation and options selection
- Specifications and procurement
- Process instrumentation connection and detail design
- Field troubleshooting and assessments
- Field engineering support
- Calibration and tuning support