At the end it all comes together in a coordinated process of safely checking out new equipment and field devices, powering up new systems, ensuring control functionality,
and sequencing the startup of layered systems required to deliver on your project outcomes. Our experienced teams help diagnose checkout and initial operations challenges, working with your internal operations team deliver product.
JDI’s Project Startup and Turnover process includes critical services to integrate safety, operations, and project personnel to ensure completion, checkout, startup and successfully coordinate your team’s operation of your new investment.
JDI Project Startup and Turnover services include:
- Startup team leadership and coordination
- Startup manual development and training coordination
- OEM and field service team coordination
- Maintenance manual, drawings, and construction documentation assembly and management
- Construction progress tracking
- Final construction inspection, punch list management and resolution
- I/O checkout, tracking, and issues resolution
- Field communications for checkout team
- Progress reporting
- Final startup report